42nd Annual Northwestern Medicine Golf Invitational
Join us on September 12, 2022
|Ticket||Quantity Left||Price Each|
|Individual Cocktail Reception Ticket ($90 Tax-Deductible)||Available||$200.00|
|Individual Golfer #2 ($850 Tax-Deductible)||Available||$1,500.00|
Northwestern Memorial Foundation presents the 42nd Annual Northwestern Medicine Golf Invitational
Monday, September 12
Medinah Country Club
6N001 Medinah Road, Medinah, Illinois 60157
Start times: (subject to change):
- Championship Course No. 3 – 10:00 am
- Course No. 1 – 10:30 am
- Course No. 2 – 11:00 am
Working together. Winning together.
Enjoy a memorable day at Medinah Country Club for the 42nd Annual Northwestern Medicine Golf Invitational. Celebrate our collaboration, contribute to a great cause and network with leaders from Northwestern Medicine. The event includes golf, an auction and a cocktail reception.
- A variety of sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be aware that foursomes and courses sell out quickly.
This event supports transforming emergency care at Northwestern Medicine.
More than 375,000 patients receive care in Northwestern Medicine emergency departments every year. To meet patient needs and continually offer world-class care, innovative models are being developed to address our three highest priorities:
- Continually update and enhance best practices to provide excellent care for emergency medical conditions.
- Address specific needs in emergency care for older adults through evaluations and home-based interventions after the patient’s emergency department visit.
- Discovering and implementing effective interventions for patients with social and behavioral needs to provide better treatment in emergency departments and to ensure supportive services are available after the patient leaves.
For more information about the event, please contact Jen Patterson at email@example.com or 847.727.4676.