Together We Are Better | Workplace Giving Tuesday 2021Donate To This Campaign
Together We Are Better | Workplace Giving Tuesday 2021
At Northwestern Medicine, our commitment to patients extends beyond healthcare delivery. We know that stronger communities are healthier communities. That's why we are working to improve access to care and eliminate health disparities in the communities we serve.
This Giving Tuesday, let's join together to make our communities better.
The Northwestern Medicine Healthier Communities Fund provides financial supports for community programs that share our vision of a healthier Chicagoland.
Whether you give $5, $50 or more, every donation will help us address social determinants of health that act as barriers to our patients' health and well-being.
Your gift will support:
- Unique healthcare internship opportunities for students from communities that have been economically marginalized
- An intensive pre-med internship program designed to increase diversity in medicine
- Upskilling and certificate training for Northwestern Medicine staff
- Growth of our African American Transplant Access Program, the first of its kind in the country
- Expansion of transitional care clinics, connecting patients who don't have a primary care physician with partner community clinics
- Local organizations addressing food insecurity
- Services that help people impacted by violence
- Creation of targeted and localized programs that address chronic health conditions, such as diabetes
To help us reach our $50,000 fundraising goal, Wintrust will match every dollar raised from the workforce today up to $25,000.
Together, we can make a difference for our communities. Will you join us by donating today?