|Standard Early Registration
(January 20 - June 3)
|Day-of Event Registration
|Adult walker (11 years and older)||$25||$35|
|Youth walker (ages 3 - 10)||$20||$30|
Participate from Home
- If you registered before 8:30 am on May 17, you will receive your t-shirt in the mail. Shirts were mailed on May 21, you should receive your t-shirt no later than May 31. If you have not received your shirt by May 31, please contact Kate Thomas at email@example.com.
- If you registered after 8:30 am on May 17, you can pick up your t-shirt on the day of the event from 8:00 to 8:30 am at the t-shirt pickup tent.
- This year, cancer survivors will receive orange t-shirts. All other participants will receive white t-shirts.
- Pre-event pricing will end on June 3 at 11:59 pm.
- Virtual registration will stay open until 1 pm on June 4.
Day of Event Timeline:
- 8:00 am: T-shirt pick up and day-of registration for the race opens
- Park in stadium parking and head towards Gate 1, where the Survivor Celebration Walk will start.
- 8:00 – 8:30 am: Participants arrive near Gate 1
- 8:30 am: Survivor Celebration Walk starts outside of the stadium at Gate 1
- All cancer survivors are invited to walk in our Survivor Celebration Walk.
- We encourage all other participants to line the walk route and cheer on the survivors.
- 8:50 am: Runners line up at the starting arch near Gate 3
- 9:00 am: The 5K starts for runners, walkers to follow
- Until 11:00 am: The festival area located inside the stadium will be open to all participants and guests
Festival Area Highlights:
- Everyone is invited to mingle and talk with Northwestern Medicine cancer physicians at our Physician Meet-and-Greet station in the home team dugout.
- Water and snacks donated by local Starbucks locations will be available for participants to enjoy as they cross the finish line near home plate.
- Kid-friendly activities – all at no cost
- The LivingWell Art Program craft station
- Face painter
- Balloon twister
- Kane County Cougars Kid’s Zone with inflatables and more
- Delicious food – all at no cost
- Smoothies from Maui Wowi
- Breakfast sandwiches from Catering Made Simple
- Sponsors and local community businesses
- Gerald Auto
- The Pride Stores
- Olympia Chiropractic and Physical Therapy
- Texas Roadhouse
- This event will be entirely cashless.
- No pets are allowed at Northwestern Medicine Field.
To volunteer at the event, please email Kate Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.